回復

使用道具 舉報

金幣

主題

回帖

窮鬼

積分
發表於 2014-11-2 23:50:01 | 顯示全部樓層
Q1.  The question is easy so that I can work it out. (Emphasize that the result is related to the degree of the adj after "so")

Answer:        The question is so easy that I can work it out/
The question is so easy that I can work it out.
Explanation:        Please refer to the grammar notes. This question is designed for you to practise distinguishing between so that… and so (adj) that…

Q2.  The man is so strong that he can lift the heavy box. (Emphasize that the result is related to the main clause)

Answer:        The man is strong so that he can lift the heavy box/
The man is strong so that he can lift the heavy box.
Explanation:        Please refer to the grammar notes. This question is designed for you to practise distinguishing between so that… and so (adj) that…
Q1.  The question is easy so that I can work it out. (Emphasize that the result is related to the degree of the adj after "so")

Q2.  The man is so strong that he can lift the heavy box. (Emphasize that the result is related to the main clause)

回復

使用道具 舉報

金幣

主題

回帖

中產

積分
發表於 2014-11-5 19:55:33 | 顯示全部樓層
睇睇先...................
回復

使用道具 舉報

金幣

主題

回帖

中產

積分
發表於 2014-11-7 00:15:09 | 顯示全部樓層
have a  check
回復

使用道具 舉報

金幣

主題

回帖

窮鬼

積分
發表於 2014-11-11 19:32:00 來自手機 | 顯示全部樓層
difference girl from the photo?
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Contact US|Terms of Service|Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港少女論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:23 , Processed in 0.037296 second(s), 23 queries .

���ٻظ� 返回頂部 �����б�