好正喎......

tomti68 發表於 2014-10-28 21:28:08

正野!!!!!!!!

mucr7 發表於 2014-10-29 18:29:25

ajdsnsakjdnsajkdnkajsdn

tomlee1111 發表於 2014-11-1 14:02:36

Thanks for sharing:lol:lol:lol

mirokyo 發表於 2014-11-2 23:50:01

Q1.The question is easy so that I can work it out. (Emphasize that the result is related to the degree of the adj after "so")

Answer:        The question is so easy that I can work it out/
The question is so easy that I can work it out.
Explanation:        Please refer to the grammar notes. This question is designed for you to practise distinguishing between so that… and so (adj) that…

Q2.The man is so strong that he can lift the heavy box. (Emphasize that the result is related to the main clause)

Answer:        The man is strong so that he can lift the heavy box/
The man is strong so that he can lift the heavy box.
Explanation:        Please refer to the grammar notes. This question is designed for you to practise distinguishing between so that… and so (adj) that…
Q1.The question is easy so that I can work it out. (Emphasize that the result is related to the degree of the adj after "so")

Q2.The man is so strong that he can lift the heavy box. (Emphasize that the result is related to the main clause)

yckmc971317 發表於 2014-11-5 19:55:33

睇睇先...................

hkstpfmo 發表於 2014-11-7 00:15:09

have acheck

minibus 發表於 2014-11-11 19:32:00

difference girl from the photo?
頁: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
查看完整版本: 新聞:16歲少女長期強姦八旬老頭